Thursday 12 August 2010

Blog 63

Exterior view of part of Bolsover Castle, website here, an interesting visit on Wednesday 11th August 2010. This is a six shot panorama, with this type of image there is bound to be some distortion.

Wonderful ceiling in one of the rooms in the tower at Bolsover Castle slight distortion at the right hand side as this has been de-fished from a shot taken with my 10.5mm fish-eye lens. Neither Photoshop CS5 or DxO Pro made a perfect conversion. Perhaps need to try Fisheye Hemi.

I was photographing these rather rude statues at Bolsover castle yesterday when I heard from my side "How rude Thompson" this from my 6 year old female companion.

"Out of the mouths of babes (oft times come gems)."

The Venus fountain is reputed to be the "rudest fountain" in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment