Sunday 14 February 2010

Blog 17

A collage of a few photographs that I took when in Birmingham on Saturday 13th February.

Bottom right, a mid afternoon snack of raspberry cheesecake and a large hot chocolate in Debenhams.

Middle left, what I was given to believe was Rackhams, not any more, it is now House of Fraser. Showing a display of Valentines day gifts.

Top centre, entrance to the Bullring Centre from New Street Station.

Left bottom, is an external shot of Selfridges store front with the amazing disc patterns.

Top right is a stylishly dressed middle aged lady and companion buying Valentine cupcakes in the Bullring centre, recovered this image after the store security made me delete the photographs that I had taken inside the shopping mall.

Bottom middle, an intriguing lampshade which was above my head when consuming my Sushi lunch, top left in the collage.



And this delightful young couple, with love and happiness in their eyes popped in front of my camera and without me asking, posed for this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment