Tuesday 5 April 2011

Blog 134

A few selected photographs from my recent visit to Laycock Abbey.

The Abbey building, I have used Photomatix Pro to combine five images and tone map them, Ps CS5 used to correct converging verticals.

Entrance gateway. I have again used Photomatix Pro to combine five images and tone map them, then I have used Topaz Simplify to stylise it.

The famous Oriel Window which I have photographed from the outside. A photograph of the inside of this window was the subject of the first paper negative produced by William Henry Fox Talbot in 1835.

A copy of the paper negative it measures approximately 1" across.

Laycock was formerly a nunnery and these cloisters and vaulted roof can be seen within the Abbey buildings.

Oak door coming off the cloisters, toned with Silver Efex Pro, Antique Plate 1 and colour popped for the red ribbon on the keys.

Corridor, I used Photomatix Pro to blend and tone map five images, then Topaz DeNoise to remove some of the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment